Co-Founder @ Timepath S.L. (Oct 2017 – Present)
Timepath is a studio with patent-pending proprietary technology that creates revolutionary VR content based on smart interactive characters.
Product Owner – Virtual Games @ Sportradar p/t (Apr 2012 – Present)
Sportradar is the world’s leading supplier of content & technology in the media & sports sectors. Role responsibilities: conceptualisation and delivery of Gaming concepts, coordination of marketing initiatives and high-level strategic support. Achievements: successfully bringing to market a full series of multi-channel products that are live on +10,000 venues worldwide, including some of the world’s biggest MoCap Projects.
Lead Producer @ Inter-Activa U.K. (Oct 2005 – Feb 2012)
Inter-Activa is a media agency that specialises in digital media innovation – its clients range from games companies and broadcasters to leading advertising agencies. Responsibilities: project delivery & client/partner liaisons. Achievements: being able to nurture and migrate accounts for a period of several years, starting with web and Facebook games and ending with Second Screen.
Development Director @ Arts & Technology (May 2003 – Jun 2005)
Arts & Technology is a research agency part of the Loughborough University Faculty of Arts & Design. Responsibilities: concept planning, project delivery and centre management.
Achievements: set up, using minimum resources, the foundation of what became a multi-award winning project (UK Technology Strategy Board Award, amongst others).
- PGc/PGd and Masters in Digital TV production (Sept 2004 – June 2005)
University of Central England (Birmingham, UK)
- BSc Eng Business Studies (Sept 1997 – April 2000)
De Montfort University (Leicester, UK)
- Degree in Relaciones Laborales (espc. Management) (Sept 1992 – Sept 1998)
Universitat URV (Tarragona, Spain)
Memberships & recent judging invitations
- Member of the VR-Together consortium advisory board (pan-European research project)
- Judge @ the Webby Awards (Advertising & Entertainment) 2012 – present
- Member of the International Association of Digital Arts (2011-present)
- Member of IMMERSE U.K.
- Judge @ SIGGRAPH Asia Awards 2012 – 2014
- Previously – Board member at U.K. Phoenix Arts Digital Media Center (2004 – 2008) and the Edinburgh Interactive Entertainment Festival (2005 – 2007)
Start-up advisory roles (current)
- NOYSVR (Hamburg, Germany)
Awards & Festival selections (selection)
- eGR awards (5 nominations) & 1 award (Best Virtual Sports)
- SBC awards (2 nominations)
- Global Gaming award (2 nominations)
- (Personal) U.K. Technology Strategy Board award
- (Personal) Best Technical Achievement award (Machinima Festival Europe 2007)
- Projects selected in over 19 international festivals and conferences
Speaker invitations to festivals & Events (selection)
- SIGGRAPH Asia (Singapore)
- Future Media 2007 BAFTA (London, U.K.)
- Mixed Reality Summit (Singapore)
- iEnter Conference (Barcelona, Spain)
- TEDx Kreuzberg (Berlin, Germany)