- Outside-in point cloud capture setup | Photorealistic capture of actors based on pointclouds that allow parallax, usable in a production environment, for human replicants.
- Room capture | Using either photogrammetry, or manual modelling and photo texturing to deliver a good quality room capture.
- Live orchestration and rendering | Live connections among content consumers and synchronized consumption of media streams.
- Point-cloud encoding | A system to distribute efficiently point clouds, integrated with video and 3D mesh streaming.
- Home video capture setup | Live video capture that can be blended with the content delivered, and usable in a home environment.
- Home video 3D reconstruction setup
- Multiple audio and video orchestration
- Point cloud /3d mesh orchestration
Offline pilot to demonstrate that the innovative media format of VR-Together (orchestrating point clouds, 3DMesh based models and multiple video sources) can produce a more intimate and binding activity.
Pilot 2: Live Scenario
Live production of multi-source immersive content that takes the user to the location where news occurs while sharing it with other people.
Pilot 3: Interactivity
Pilot to demonstrate how the VR-Together platform, in a custom-designed content production process, can allow for a novel form of content where users meet, and blend within the interactive immersive experience.